- Jaipur International Airport is the primary airport serving Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan.
- It is located in the southern suburb of Sanganer, 13 kms
(8.1 mi) from Jaipur.
- It is the 11th busiest airport in India in daily schedules flight operations.
- Jaipur International Airport has been declared as the World’s Best Airport in the category of 2 to 5 million Passengers Per Annum for 2015 & 2016.
- The airport was granted the status of an international airport on December 29, 2005.
- The civil apron can accommodate 14 aircraft and another 19 bays for Type-C aircraft are ready for commissioning. The terminal building can handle up to 1000 passengers at a time.