- Udaipur Airport came into existence in the year 1954.
- Surrounded by large number of lakes, Udaipur is famous as a great wedding destination worldwide, leading to major passenger traffic at Udaipur Airport.
- The airport is equipped with Instrument Landing System (ILS) Category – I and licensed for day and night operations.
- One of the best maintained airport in India, Udaipur Airport has been constantly shining in Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) since last eight years and has been declared the Cleanest Airport in the category for last two years.
- Presently, total 13 scheduled flights are operating at Udaipur Airport connecting Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bengaluru and Bhopal.
- Passenger movement during 2018-19 was 1.4 million with a growth of +21.2% year-on-year, an all-time high record. Aircraft movement grew by 17.8% during the above period.